Thursday, March 8, 2007

THE EXORCISM OF A GAY METH ADDICT

The room was cold.

I could see my breath
playing hide and seek
like the veil of a bride being
ravaged
by the best man
and a few of his
boys ...
all just a few minutes
before the ceremony
was to take place.

I saw bugs
crawling up the walls.

They looked -

like roaches.

Some were big,
some were small,
some had hair.

I was afraid of saying
anything
out of fear
they would hear me
and take whatever I
mumbled
as an invitation to
join me in
bed.

I threw up awhile ago
but instead of pea soup,
tomato -
the same color
I've been
pissing
for the last three days.

The bed was shaking
and I finally realized
what Linda Blair supposedly
felt
when I shoved the
metal crucifix
up my asshole ...

How could that scene
scare anyone?

It was fucking amazing!

Shit!

All that was missing
was the handful of older men
dressed in black
holding me down
just long enough
that I could contemplate
how many different ways in which -

I disappointed God ...

this weekend.

Submitted by: Bryon

No comments: